Junior Project Manager in Middle Office Department
Main Job Purpose:
The (Junior) Project Manager of Middle Office Department will be responsible for the management of the local, various initiatives aimed at bettering the process for the Middle Office teams and processes related to Client Changes, Client Implementation, Efficiency, Operational, Product Development, Regulatory, Strategic and Technical Projects.
The person on this position will be in contact with the Manger of Middle Office Department, Senior Project Managers, and Senior Management from both Poland IOC and the spoke location.
- Be responsible for all project related tasks across the full system life cycle. This includes the effective project management of but not limited to analysis, initiation, planning, execution, control and monitoring and closure tasks.
- Status Tracking and reporting, Issue Management (including workshops when required), Managing actions, Dependency Management, chairing/attending Governance meetings and when required escalation to Senior Management.
- Maintain all project management documentation to required internal standards.
- Acting as a Champion and as an Example in terms of promoting and abiding by our project management approach, principles and methodology.
- Completion of all necessary processes and procedures to promote projects into the production environment, including the management of deployment dates, plans, sign-offs, migration planning, training plans and contingency / back-out plans.
- Project and portfolio tracking, control and reporting directly in line with the MOO change principals and methodology. To include management of risks, issues, dependencies, actions, budget tracking, change control and regular reporting.
- Supporting the executing associated Change Management tasks related to the portfolio, sub portfolio of projects or change initiatives.
- Effective project change control and Risk management.
- Project delivery plans to time and budget as approved by the Project Steering Committee, Sponsor or project plan.
- Where appropriate working with IT in managing vendors and or clients.
- Collection of materials, chairing and tracking the project documents and internal / external meetings.
- Manage client change and client relationships.
- Dealing with all levels of the organisation from developers to senior sponsors.
- Work with teams across multiple locations (including but not limited to London, Glasgow, Lisbon, Warsaw, Paris and Chennai).
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven track record of work in securities services’ industry
- Proven experience in collaboration with multiple teams across different processes
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organisation from developers to senior sponsors
- Collaborative approach and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive a solution through to completion
- Experience of completing a full system implementation (preferred)
- Experience managing vendors (preferred)
- Data maintenance and investment funds’ industry knowledge will be an asset
- Strong time management and organizational habits
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle
- Willingness to travel up to a maximum of 20%
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.