Key responsibilities may
- As a Business Value Architect, you will be responsible for driving the creation of the value case for the client's business challenges that would most benefit from migration to the Microsoft platform
- Working with executive-level client stakeholders to unlock new potential streams of business value by providing insight into enterprise transformation agendas
- Enabling our clients to modernize the technology foundation via digital platforms and take an enterprise-first approach to reduce application complexity by adopting a decoupled, agile, future-ready architecture and integrated ecosystem
- Helping clients understand cloud-oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud and Big Data
- Demonstrable experience presenting technical topics in front of a senior audience, including C-Levels
- Play a key role on the AMBG industry leadership team – building the industry practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
- Being part of the sales origination and development process
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Manage small teams of Industry Practitioners and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Lead or co-lead answers to RFPs issued by Clients
- Collaborate on a strategic and tactical level with our Strategic Partner Microsoft
- Industry knowledge in a specific industry area like: Oil &Gas, Utilities, Renewables, Chemicals, Mining, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital transformation roles, ideally where you have been responsible for creating the value proposition and business case, selling and delivery of large-scale solutions using the Microsoft platform and ecosystem.
- Minimum of 7 years of digital solutions design, evaluation, and investigation, particularly in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform, etc.
- Certifications in Azure AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals and Azure DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in a relevant industry.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in shaping large-scale cloud and/or data solutions, performing value case assessments, crafting solution options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully manage large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts.
- Prior experience as a people leader
- Collaborative; strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator, executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
- Certifications in other Microsoft technologies including Microsoft365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.