As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you'll deliver integrated, cloud-based financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
We are looking for a Workday Finance Lead to join our fast-growing team.
In this role, you will help our clients get the most out of their Workday investment by:
- Sharing leading practices and your experiences, contributing to a functional design that meets client needs and objectives
- Hosting workshops and leading discussions on topics across the finance domain
- Managing and guiding a team of Workday Finance consultants
- Liaising closely with client counterparts, Accenture colleagues, and Workday to achieve a robust solution
- Active involvement in (pre-)sales activities to shape the right offering for our prospective clients
You ideally have a strong finance background and have excited a couple of years on the Workday platform, either as a consultant or in a client role, owning and driving the Workday agenda.
You are motivated, solution-oriented, and able to independently find solutions. You have experience in managing and communicating with different stakeholders. You are results-oriented, and able to win others over and sell your ideas.
Here's what you need:
- Strong finance transformation track record
- Experience from several full-cycle Workday implementations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Ability to meet client travel requirements as needed, and efficiently manage virtual teams and client interactions
- As our projects are often international and may require cross-border travel, our ideal candidate is an EU/EEA passport holder
- Thrive in a diverse, dynamic environment
- Think analytically and effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
Bonus points if:
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages
- Workday Finance certification
- Experience from Workday Adaptive Planning
- Existing residency in one of the Nordic countries is preferred
- Sweden: Stockholm / Gothenburg / Malmö
- Norway: Oslo
- Denmark: Copenhagen
- Finland: Helsinki