As our SAP Sales Lead you will be our main point of contact towards existing and potential clients as well as nurturing our relationship with SAP. We believe that you are more than familiar with SAP and eager to be responsible for driving the sales process, growing a profitable pipeline through origination and capturing deals. You will be expected to keep up to date with current offerings from SAP and Accenture, and to be ready to communicate to clients on how to drive value. You will use your network with clients to position Accenture as a potential SAP partner. By working closely with Accenture Account and Industry Leaders you will identify and capture new potential SAP customers and opportunities at an early stage as well as retaining and growing current accounts.
In the job you will be:
- Building and maintaining relationships with SAP as our partner and Accenture SAP teams to sell business solutions to customers who have subscribed or who are potentially looking to subscribe to SAP solutions
- Leading opportunity origination independently or in collaboration with the team and driving them to closure
- Establish qualification, win strategy, power mapping, internal approvals coordination and ensure to realize a winning proposition together with your sales team
- Facilitate negotiations and closing activities
- Manage a successful transition of the opportunity to mobilization and delivery teams
- The Technology Sales Lead of SAP manages the portfolio of SAP Services across the client portfolio to achieve targeted revenue and profitability by managing predictable, on-time and on-budget delivery in line with client expectations
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, reference ability, etc.
- Working with Accenture client account lead and cross-functional account team to identify new opportunities to help create value for our clients
- Take up ad-hoc roles in our technology organization to help grow the practice, develop new capabilities, and provide a great place to work for your colleagues
What are we looking for?
We are recruiting a successful IT professional with a passion for selling SAP. You have a solid understanding of SAP and have used your experience and personal profile to take up roles as a project manager and now want to take the next step in your career to make a bigger impact leading the biggest undertakings with your clients. Preferably you are fully opposed to deliver with agile methods.
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at master's level
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP solution
- Preferably you have a technical background with experience in, and thereby understanding of, complex IT implementations, technology terminology, technology architecture, and transformations
- You have a technical acumen and can communicate the business value and a compelling value proposition to new and existing clients
- Proven experience creating, and leading large, complex, strategic sales opportunities in various public and private clients
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- 10+ years of sales experience, whereby preferably 5+ years of experience in the strategic Supply Chain (Shared Services / Outsourcing) work
- Experience with Proposal developments, negotiate to close, deal shaping, business case development, qualification, and alliance management
- Quickly understanding customer requirements to bring appropriate Accenture team members together to create a solution for the customer and align relationships
- Mastery of leading negotiations and contracting.
- Entrepreneurial and are driven by resolving client future needs
- Ability to supervise or manage other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
- You are ambitious, and want to grow fast in your career by creating great results with your clients
- Relationship builder that understands that your client relationships will make you successful in this role because they trust you as an advisor
- Fast learner who appreciates that the world of technology is rapidly evolving, and you must be able to keep pace
- You set the bar high for quality of your own work and that of your teams’
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and written, in Norwegian and English