Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
As a part of our Payroll team, you'll help PwC manage and administer timely, accurate, and efficient processing of our payroll
operations. You'll help manage the Payroll account ledgers, prepare tax reports and documents, and perform routine internal audits to make sure our system is always compliant with federal, state, and local laws.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Digital skills (Alteryx, UiPath, Tableau).
Minimum years experience required
- 4-5 years experience supervising US Payroll Services.
Additional application instructions
- All qualified candidates will be considered to work at PwC regardless of race; creed; color; religion ; nationality; age; disability ; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; marital status, or any other condition protected by law. PwC prides itself on being an inclusive organization and providing equal opportunities.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; believe; color; religion ; national origin; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; marital; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an inclusive organization and equal opportunity employer.