Job Description & Summary
A career within International Tax Services will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You'll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions.
Our International Tax Services Generalist - Practice Support team advises PwC on tax laws and reporting, legislation and planning strategies based on the geography and
jurisdiction. You'll be assisting our team with local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax and other international taxation needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Digital skills (Alteryx, UiPath, Tableau).
Minimum years experience required
- 6+ years of experience in International Tax Services (tax planning, tax due diligence, etc.)
Additional application instructions
- All qualified candidates will be considered to work at PwC regardless of race; creed; color; religion ; nationality; age; disability ; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; marital status, or any other condition protected by law. PwC prides itself on being an inclusive organization and providing equal opportunities.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; believe; color; religion ; national origin; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; marital; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an inclusive organization and equal opportunity employer.