Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities.
- Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery.
- Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
- Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
- Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
- Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
- Creating proposal schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
- Collaborates with deal sales leadership team to determine and assign proposal team roles and responsibilities
- Plans, resources, and conducts proposal reviews, and prepares review drafts
- Facilitates flow of deal information across all proposal support resources
- Escalates issues and risks to deal sales and leadership
- Works with Graphic Designer to prepare production files
- Coordinates with print vendors and oversees proposal production deliverables
- Ensures quality and compliance of all proposal paper clips, documents, USB drives, etc.
- Performs final quality assurance check of proposal response
- Packages and submits ship delivery proposal for on time delivery
- Ensuring proposal artifacts are secured at all times
Knowledge &Skill Requirements:
- Customer Insight
- Deal Shaping
- Sales Planning & Forecasting
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Sales Reporting &channel analytics
- Value Analysis & Prioritization
- Bachelors' degree or 2+ years' experience managing proposal processes
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Norwegian language support required mainly for H&PS deals
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum 2 years' proposal development and/or project management experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills