Your tasks will include:
- Lead and manage the Communication and Public Affairs team in Energy, currently consisting of three people
- Together with the team, manage and maintain the operational responsibility for all internal and external communication deliveries within Energy
- Develop and execute communication and public affairs strategies, in close cooperation with Energy business units and Hydro functions at Group level
- Cooperate with relevant units in Energy and Group, to develop and maintain relationships with strategic political stakeholders and government officials
- Crisis communication and media management in Energy, in close cooperation with Group functions
- Extensive experience within corporate communication in a large, international company, or similar organization requiring extensive internal and external communication towards a wide range of stakeholders
- Extensive experience from developing and implementing public affairs strategies towards major stakeholders in Norway and/or Europe
- Experience from crisis communication management
- Media management experience
- Management experience, either through managing a team or large communication/public affairs projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Master's degree in a relevant discipline
information This role and your team are part of the Energy business area but also collaborate closely with other business areas in Hydro as well as Group functions.
This includes Group Communication &Public Affairs, a unit that manages a wide range of disciplines within the communication and public affairs area, including global communication, crisis communication, government affairs and brand &marketing.