Digital HUB Software Engineer II
You will be responsible for:
- Work as part of an Agile development team with Product Managers to build and support applications
- Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements
- Develop applications and services using the right tool for the job
- Consistently contribute to solving common problems including shared libraries and frameworks
- Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, product management, and delivery
- Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features
- Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code
We would expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Practical knowledge of web technologies: JS (ES6+) or TypeScript, experience with React, or Angular or Vue JS, React Native, Redux, JQuery, CSS3/SASS, HTML5, Gulp, Webpack
- Experience in implementing responsive user interfaces
- The ability to develop high-quality software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English B2/C1
In the exchange we will offer you:
- Purposeful work: You will work on various innovative projects that will help farmers in their everyday work, fulfilling our mission: Hunger for None
- Learning and development: We offer generous allowances for conferences and trainings. You will also have personal development dialogues, with an international career path.
- Special family support: Bayer is a family friendly company. Our offices are equipped with mother & baby rooms.
- Work-life balance: We offer flexible working hours and extensive home-office possibilities.
- International, inclusive & open working environment: You will collaborate with our diverse teams all over the world from the different areas and domains in an inclusive and supportive environment
- Benefits and remuneration: We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages that includes pension plan, private medical care- VIP package with a full-time employment contract
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.