Job Description & Summary
A career in our Internal Firm Services Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Assist members of our US Team with the development and design of commercial/business proposals, primarily in MS Word, PowerPoint and Google Doc/Slides applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe software for creating custom graphics and illustrations (Illustrator, Photoshop preferred).
- F ollow instructions and/or interpret the particular needs of managers/writers according to the training and information provided, and closely follow the Firm's brand guidelines and leverage other shared service design/creative resources.
- The position will support all stages of proposal document development.
- Strong communication and project management skills, as well as an advanced knowledge of English are critical to the position