TOA Paint Group
South-East Asia and Thailand’s #1 paint company listed on the Thailand Stock Exchange. Our vision is to replicate the success we have in Thailand into every South-East Asia Country. We have thus invested into state-of-the-art plants in Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
Marketing Executive, TOA Coatings (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and execution for the overall marketing activities
- Initiate the trade and consumer promotion/marketing activities for the assigned categories
- Execute the event activities of product and dealer seminars as planned and timeline
- Closely monitor the impact of each activity and give feedback to Marketing Manager
- Assist Marketing Manager to do post evaluation on all marketing programs
- Assist Marketing Manager in overall brand visibility at POP in the assigned channels
- Ensure that all POSMs are allocated in the right target customers and right time
- Make sure all the targeted categories/SKUs are available at the right channel
- Be a hands-on problem solver, complaint, or enquiry from TCW dealers and retailers
- Keep track of market information and competitors’ activities/movement
Other tasks assigned by Trade Marketing Manager
- Be agile in managing assigned budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing
- Proven work experience in recent job 2 -3 years
- Skill in marketing
- Good communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work as a team, in a fast-pace environment and has strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, result-oriented, initiative, hard-working, confident, and honest"