TOA Coating (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., are responsible for crafting effective procurement strategies, finding cost-effective deals and suppliers, and supply chain management from initial requisition to invoice payment. They evaluate and buy raw materials, products, and services while creating strategies to cut costs and meet company objectives. This role report to Country Manager.
2. Job Description
• Communicate the value of strategic sourcing and procurement to company stakeholders, department heads, and executives to the achieve buy-in necessary for proper resources and investment.
• Work with stakeholders to establish viable, cost effective, and strategic sourcing objectives.
• Establish and enforce procurement policies and procedures.
• Evaluate and choose suppliers the company will do business with. This includes examining quality of product, pricing, and delivery time, then deciding which suppliers best fit company needs. Supplier evaluation is a continuous project, updated with each contract and shipment to ensure benchmarks are hit and goods and services continue to meet required standards and timetables.
• Keep evaluations accurate and comprehensive procurement managers attend trade shows, interview vendors, and visit supply plants/ distribution centers.
• Analyze and compare financial reports and pricing proposals from several trusted suppliers before negotiating terms and prices to obtain the best deal for the company.
• Training staff members to be knowledgeable about product quality requirements, how to determine when products are unacceptable, and what actions to take when quality standards are not met.
• Monitoring contracts to ensure that the supplier meets expectations and invoices are approved and paid in a timely manner.
• Making any required adjustments or changes to existing contracts.
• Keep track of all goods and services ordered and received, and maintain accurate inventory records including details on price, performance, and delivery.
• Ensure responsible procurement practices meet company objectives and compliance 3. Requirements.
• Others tasks assigned by Management Team
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• At least 3 + years experiences in related field
• Highly personable, with the ability to quickly build relationships
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Creating and implementing a procurement and logistics plan
• Analyzing skills and Presentation skills
• Management and leadership skills
• Developing budgets
• Mentoring and coaching skills
4. Working condition & Benefit:
Working day: Monday to Friday in 2 weeks and Monday to Saturday other 2 weeks
Working hour: 8AM - 5PM