Area of responsibility
- Provide high voltage and grid expertise to Hydro's plants and projects especially related toProject development
Security of supply issues
- Manage relations and develop cooperation with grid operators and other external partners and bodies including regulatory authorities
- Participate in or manage internal and external expertise networks.
- Master level in Electrical engineering/Industrial economics or equivalent
- Understanding of transmission and power systems; operational, planning and regulatory issues
- Experience from relevant energy projects
- Commercial and analytical mindset with understanding of strategic implications
- Team oriented with strong cooperative and communicative skills, both oral and written
- A driving force within project development and new ways of working
- Ability to work cross functionally to build network, both internally and externally
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
Information We offer a highly professional working environment, where you will be given a lot of responsibility and opportunities to take part in developing and shaping the greener energy transition in Hydro.
This position will give you excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth
development. It will also give you a large network within different business areas and fields of expertise in Hydro.
The position is based in Oslo, and some traveling is to be