Security Software Engineer
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
Digital HUB Security Software Engineer
You will be responsible for:
- Align requirements with stakeholders/sponsors
- Create and align solution designs/plans
- Build/implement/code high-quality software solutions
- Test software solutions
- Operate, support, maintain and improve software solutions
We would expect from you:
- Around 3 years of software development experience
- Experience in Python or C# or JAVA and SQL will be an asset
- Experience in providing and consuming APIs is beneficial
- Experience in one of these technologies is a plus: .NET, Azure AD, ServiceNow, Splunk
- Up-to-date technical skills across the core domains of software development and IT infrastructure
- Good problem-solving and communications skills by dealing with complex and high-uncertainty situations
- Interest in security best practices and in building highly automated systems
In the exchange we will offer you:
- Purposeful work: You will work on various innovative projects that will help farmers in their everyday work, fulfilling our mission: Hunger for None
- Learning and development: We offer generous allowances for conferences and trainings. You will also have personal development dialogues, with an international career path.
- Special family support: Bayer is a family friendly company. Our offices are equipped with mother & baby rooms.
- Work-life balance: We offer flexible working hours and extensive home-office possibilities.
- International, inclusive & open working environment: You will collaborate with our diverse teams all over the world from the different areas and domains in an inclusive and supportive environment
- Benefits and remuneration: We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages that includes pension plan, private medical care- VIP package with a full-time employment contract
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.