responsibilities On a portfolio level, you will establish the market intelligence, benchmarks, tools and procedures to advise Hydro REIN's investment decisions.
You will also develop and maintain a network of suppliers of equipment (WTG, modules, etc.) and services (EPC companies, technical advisors, operators, etc).
At a project level, the responsibilities are focused around:
- Review and negotiate the key contracts and agreements (turbine supply and installation, balance of plant, modules supply, sub-EPC contracts, construction management, service contract, operations &maintenance, asset management, etc)
- Review business case input and support investment decisions
- Follow contracts execution, including milestone payments, claims, etc.
- Develop a cost roadmap combining lessons learned from past projects, benchmarking and future forecasts to ensure effective pricing of new projects.
Who are you?
First of all we believe that the right candidate is motivated by the challenges and opportunities of joining a start-up. You have to deal with the fact that resources are scarce and not all processes are in place and see this as an opportunity to build the organization.
To succeed, you must be independent, assertive and organized, with a high level of energy and motivation. Good relationship building and leadership skills are required – both with internal and external stakeholders. You need to have strong analytical skills and have skills in negotiation. The right candidate should be able to articulate complex issues and suggest innovative and action-oriented solutions.
- Higher education, preferably Master's degree in relevant discipline (Legal, Business, Financial, Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in large scale renewable solar and/or wind industry companies (e.g. in procurement, supply chain management, legal)
- Working experience in a wind turbine manufacturer strongly preferred
- International experience, demonstrated ability to work and lead in international teams and in matrix organizations
- Fluent in written and oral English. Norwegian and/or Portuguese are a strong benefit.
- Must be able to work extended hours and across time zones