Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Service Engineer, you will execute service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. You will be in close cooperation with customers and other ABB teams, acting as the technical point while delivering quality and satisfying customer service. Reporting to the Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing routine maintenance and on-site or remote technical support. The position involves you to provide hands-on assistance at customer sites.
- Performing service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment, identifying technical problems, making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Consulting with and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, appreciating their needs and providing specialist assistance and solutions.
- Coordinating and executing specialist projects through planning, meeting milestones and regular reviews.
- Troubleshooting simple equipment failure and making recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Identifying opportunities to develop new service applications, equipment and methods.
- 5 years of experience in medium voltage drives, working as service engineer with drives.
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing of MV drives.
- Knowledge of communication protocols and expert in interaction with PLC programming languages.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or Technician.
- Advanced Español.