responsibilities You will join a lean technology team that is responsible for taking the lead on technical assessments and providing technical guidance and support to our functional areas in Hydro REIN, including our investment, project development and energy solutions teams.
In the technology team, you will be our wind resource expert and have a key function in project evaluations and development efforts.
Tasks will include:
- Perform and review wind resource assessments, develop project layout and identify optimization potential of projects
- Establish production estimates
- Close interaction with turbine suppliers and being involved in technology selection evaluations and procurement processes
- For wind parks in operation, analyze operational data and inform on performance
- Technology monitoring activities for the wind sector
- Ask Hydro REIN's lead in wind R&D initiatives
- Review and prepare project documentation for decision gaes
- Development of Hydro REIF frameworks, technical documents, and best practices
- Contribute in identifying and developing IT and digital solutions
Who are you?
We belive that you have strong cooperative and communicative skills and are motivated by beeing a part of a team working towards common goals. To succeed you thrive working in multidiscipline teams, on different types of projects and in different project phases.
You manage to assess and prioritize major issues, like to be hands-on and have strong experience from wind resource analyses and production estimates.
- Higher education, preferably Master's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience from large scale wind projects, e.g. project development, OEM, technical consultancy etc.
- Experience from wind resource assessments and using industry acknowledged wind resource software
- Knowledge from SCADA data and performance analyses is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to prioritize critical tasks and manage workload from different projects
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Norwegian and Portuguese are an advantage
- Uncompromising integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and "can do" attitude
- Value-driven, with high focus on collaboration