The Manager in Training program offers you the foundation for an exceptional career in luxury retail. The ideal candidate for our Manager in Training program has:
At least 2 year post-graduate experiences in a customer service environment and is excited to to take each day and every experience as a learning opportunity
- To act as a role model, be a team player, have proven leadership skills and is a problem solver
- To be passionate about retail, have a client-centric mindset and is inspired to create extraordinary moments for customers
- To have an affinity for KPIs and can use numbers as a basis for appropriate initiatives to drive your business
- To be able to work under pressure and manage priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Strong command off Norwegian, Danish or Swedish and English (oral and written). Third language is an advantage
- To be agile and willing to relocate abroad as it is part of the MIT program. The position is starting from Oslo but will require relocation during the program.