Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This Service Sales Specialist has the task of delivering the LV and MV equipment service portfolio to ABB customers within Electrical market in Peru, helping to drive sales volumes and margins across the Service product portfolio and regularly updating the database with changes made on-site. Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in implementing the service sales strategy, with a focus on penetrating installed base and promoting various upgrade, retrofit and value-added solutions.
- Utilizing the database to grasp the existing installed base, and identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Establishing long-term customer relationships, reacting immediately to issues and demonstrating in-depth technical knowledge of products and solutions.
- Communicating contract details in accordance with ABB offerings and strategy and managing associated administrative sales processes.
- Preparing and reviewing sales plans and proposing recovery actions when needed.
- Actively promoting ABB's service products and solutions in marketing activities (e.g. trade fairs and customer meetings) while monitoring trends to develop effective marketing activities.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in service sales.
- Sound knowledge of services and the Electrical market.
- The ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electromechanical Engineering or related.