Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be a vital member of the finance team in Global Business Services, Finance Operational Services in Lima, Peru ensuring compliance with guidelines, procedures and external regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Finance Manager - GBS Front Office, you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
- Processing accounts receivable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Performing financial analysis and making suggestions to improve performance
- Drafting business communication, ensuring that knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures
- Checking all transactions to verify that they comply with fiscal and internal control requirements
- Participating in internal control testing and helping to prepare all relevant documentation
- 1 year of experience in positions as assistant and / or professional intern in the area
- University studies in accounting or related
- Experience in some ERP program
- Knowledge of billing, accounts receivable, general accounting.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic or intermediate English (desirable)