We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Careers Marketing team. This is a varied role that will see you contribute to driving growth, support the future of the profession, nurture students and graduates through to completion of the CA Program to become Chartered Accountants.
This is a varied role that will see you take responsibility for delivering innovative marketing campaigns, contributing to membership growth and increasing engagement with future members, current members and influencers. The Careers Marketing team sits within the wider Brand, Marketing and Communication team based across Sydney, Brisbane and Wellington, with a focus on trans-tasman collaboration.
What you will get to do on a day to day basis:
- Develop and deliver Trans-Tasman marketing campaigns, targeting future members and their influencers
- Ideating, briefing and execution of marketing campaigns, while supporting Marketing Manager on broader strategic pieces of work
- End-to-end campaign management, including email marketing and social media (paid and organic), analysing campaign results, identifying opportunities to improve performance
- Support development and delivery of the careers marketing strategic plan and
- Deliver segment and campaign insights and optimisation of campaign activity
- Collaborate with teams across the business
- Opportunity to work across a diverse range of campaigns across the business
- Building relationships with a range of stakeholders to deliver shared objectives
- Developing on going knowledge of youth segments in education and graduate sector
We are looking for an energetic individual who has a track record in delivering successful, multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be able to demonstrate:
- 2 years+ marketing campaign experience preferably within the education or careers sector highly regarded
- Demonstrable experience in managing highly successful multi-channel direct marketing campaigns.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and prior experience with marketing platforms such as Salesforce and Marketo or similar
- Knowledge and experience in developing ideas, briefing in creatives and content as required for success of the campaign
- Ability to analyse campaign results and present findings
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, attention to detail,
- Ability to respond to changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business and influence outcomes