Digital Hub Operations Analyst
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver on initiatives to establish, maintain or improve organizational processes and tooling
- Provide operational support to teams and individuals across the CS Data Asset organization
- Provide financial management support to the team, including financial analysis and monthly reconciliation activities
- Mature the organization’s support service operations, including Incident Management and Request Management and associated reporting and KPIs
- Support Global Data Assets in the role of platform service manager handling critical incident management and cross platform escalations
- Drive enterprise system tooling rollouts, including provisioning, education and coaching of teams
- Perform project management responsibilities for internal projects focused on delivery operational excellence
We would expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related field; or Bachelor’s degree plus equivalent experience in related field(s).
- 5+ years experience with IT operational support and improvement initiatives
- Experience implementing operational best practices and continuous improvements for an IT organization
- Experience mapping as-is and to-be processes
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of agile development, continuous deployment, DevOps, and ITSM
- Proven ability to grow relationships with key partners and suppliers
- Financial management experience
- English skills B2/C1
In the exchange we will offer you:
- Purposeful work: You will work on various innovative projects that will help farmers in their everyday work, fulfilling our mission: Hunger for None
- Learning and development: We offer generous allowances for conferences and trainings. You will also have personal development dialogues, with an international career path.
- Special family support: Bayer is a family friendly company. Our offices are equipped with mother & baby rooms.
- Work-life balance: We offer flexible working hours and extensive home-office possibilities.
- International, inclusive & open working environment: You will collaborate with our diverse teams all over the world from the different areas and domains in an inclusive and supportive environment
- Benefits and remuneration: We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages that includes pension plan, private medical care- VIP package with a full-time employment contract
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.