HR Services Professional
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
Managing personal documentation& HR compliance
- Managing personal file, ensure correctness with local law
- Preparing documentation (annex to employees) related to changes, hiring, termination
- Cooperate with external providers dedicated to legalization of employment and state Issuing a work certificate to employee in offboarding process
- Ensure compliance with local law and Bayer rules of the prepared personal documents
- Assistance during the PIP inspection
- Issuing referrals for health periodic check and update data in local HR system and personal file
- Ensure efficient and timely cooperation with SSCDN in area of personal changes request, OM, C&B parameters
Support periodic HR data check with Shared Service and HR Business Managing onboarding&offboarding process on local level
- Collect personal data from new joiners necessary for set up personal file and employment contract.
- First point of contact for new joiners after offer confirmation by Bayer.
- Issuing referrals for medical examinations for new joiners
- Ensure distribution of local related information for new joiners and Bayer stakeholders, manage onboarding database
- Support R-Managers in offboarding checklist (information, guideline for offboarding)
- Perform training related to local HR system and rules
HR local database& Employee service
- Ensure correctness of personal and compensation data in local database Xpertis
- Ensure Cost Center data correctness in local database for payroll posting purposes
- Parametrization of local database and request to Shared Services all Compensation relevant parameters: bonus target, salary bands, Sales flag, First Line contact for R-Manager and employees in scope of employment documentation (contract, onboarding) FLS team member, regular timeslot
Payroll support, reporting data for governmental/statistical institutions (legal requirements) (Gus report)
Reporting personal &compensation data for HR and other Bayer stakeholders for own business area
Development of efficiency and quality in HR related service
Who are you:
- University degree or equivalent, especially with the focus on Human Resources
- English language skills, advanced in written and spoken form, plus local / regional language requirements.
- Demonstrated professional competence and success in organizational development and change management and ability to operate effectively in a fast-changing environment.
- Understanding of local labor legislation and knowledge of daily application
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills