What will you do?
Responsible for managing and leading initiatives that relate to the overall health of the environment. S/he will be focused on maintaining the functional areas of data integrity and object management, while providing solution support/ development. Ability to meet project deadlines, follow and document detailed tasks. Strong Data loader skills required and ability to convert user stories into accurate CRM solutions is necessary. Works closely with internal IT team on system integration requirements between internal/proprietary legacy systems and Salesforce, as well as system integration requirements with external vendor systems and data. Works closely with business unit managers to form effective alliances on projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, conflicts, and vendor contract clarification. Seeks out ways to improve processes, productivity and capability of the Salesforce.com environment in a fast passed rapidly expanding environment. Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Salesforce.com System Administrator certification
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Service Cloud, SF2SF and custom app development
- Ability to analyze organization processes and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like profiles, roles, users, page layouts, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards,
- Process builder and flows, custom formula fields, validation rules, approval process for automated alerts, field updates and email generation.
- Expertise in data migration integration using data loader.
- Working knowledge of integration methods and best practices with tools such as OFM and Informatica
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationship.
- 4 to 6 years in SalesForce.com CRM Platform
- Experience with SDLC, knowledge of ServiceNow a plus
- Have end to end knowledge on Agile Methodology, worked with Scrum Masters, IM PMs on requirements
Tool & Technology Skills
- Salesforce.com System Administrator
- Lightning experience
- Data Loader Experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environment
- Ability to create and maintain process documentation and deployment process on issues for Future follow-ups.
- Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, working in both large and small team environments