How will you make an impact?
The Senior customer service representative is part of a multi-cultural team and enjoys working in an international setting, whereby a wide range of administrative duties must be fulfilled.
The team provides internal support to Thermo Fisher stakeholders and the field engineering team and, delivers professional service and excellence in a high-volume diverse back-office environment.
What will you do?
- Supporting Request for Quotation process.
- Maintaining and updating contract database.
- Create and assign tickets in the ticketing systems (SAP).
- Document all required info as per instructions.
- Taking part in the invoicing process.
- Manage the process for escalated inquiries and complaints to resolution.
- Assess the need for change and implement in order to increase productivity.
How will you get here?
- A minimum of 1 years’ customer service experience is preferred.
- Requires a high school diploma or a Government Body award. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Fluency of the English Language both written and verbal. Any other European language knowledge is an advantage.
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- Customer Focused mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the workplace.
- Able to prioritize effectively and multi/task under deadlines.
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Experience with SAP, C4S, Maximo, Genesys preferred but not essential.
What we offer?
- At Thermo Fisher, your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll find support in achieving your career goals.
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued.
- Learning opportunities like (inhouse trainings/language courses) or other development opportunities to flourish your career or thrive your personality.
- If you join, you could include yourself into our supportive and caring social communities and networks.