We are looking for a CFO to join our Finance team. The search is oriented to a strategic thinker, with great analytical skills and global vision. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Lead the Finance area of the company reporting directly to the Board.
- Formulate and implement strategies to boost the company and make it more efficient.
- Perform analysis of trends, productivity and quality parameters. Identify issues and implement the changes and improvements needed to fix them.
- Manage the cash flow of the company.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and growth: future investments, M&A, lines of business, etc.
- Develop strategies for financial performance monitoring.
- Carry out the structure of reports, financial economic analysis and budgetary control.
- Manage and lead all teams in the area, getting involved in their development and hiring strategy.
- Lead the company's IPO process.
What are we looking for:
- Marked level of attention to detail in daily work.
- Analytical capacity and proactivity.
- Previous experience in Management roles (ideally in service companies).
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal relationships.
- Previous experience working with IT companies is a plus.
- IPO experience is a plus.
- Being a graduate of the career of National Public Accountant is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.