- RM would be responsible for Origination and would work closely as a team with the CA and CCM in deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
- The RM is overall responsible for post deal account maintenance and managing the risk associated with the portfolio. He has an overview on CCM who holds direct responsibility for post transactional activities and the CA for credit related activities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank's appetite.
- Ensure quality of the sales pitch and lead them with the clients. Also review the Term sheets before delivering to clients.
- Work with CA and obtain all pre-deal clearances.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Oversee CCM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
- Senior client calling and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation. Also engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues
Client on-boarding & deal execution
- Work closely with CA, product partners, GAM/FAM and analyze a) wallet size b) determine appropriateness of the product and c) work out a comprehensive account plan.
- Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
- Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
- Oversee the CCM to ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
- Liaising with Legal/external counsel/CRC in preparation and execution of non standard complex transactions along with product partners.
- Work with CDD team to ensure proper completion of eCDDs.
Account Management & portfolio quality
- Along with the product partner, push for line utilization of complex and structured transactions. Oversee the CCM in ensuring high utilization of regular WC facilities.
- Review Failed Trade status, EAR, ASTAR CCRT, etc with the CA to ensure discipline and quality in portfolio
- Review the excess/past due situation with CCM to ensure they are regularized and also facilitate approvals wherever required.
- Review and monitor the client profitability to ensure there are no revenue leakages.
- Attend various internal or external sales/ non sales meetings like EAR, CAT, MTM calls, Portfolio Review Meeting and convene the consortium meetings where we are the lead bank.
- Maintain record of Confidentiality Agreement (Sales Team Leader to maintain file & copies will also be held by signatories to the agreement)
- Overall responsible and accountable for the credit quality of the assigned/acquired portfolio.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank' efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers