Full Time We are a telecommunications company that provides services that facilitate access to information and entertainment, with its own infrastructure and national presence. We are looking for a Talent to occupy the position of Help Desk Operator in our Operations Center located in Los Naranjos. Below profile to
Profile • University Student / Engineer or TSU
in Computing, Computer Science, Electronics or related career
• 01 year experience in the area of Customer Service (not limiting) • Knowledge: preferably intermediate-advanced technical English (not limiting), ADSL Technologies, SDH, HFC, ATM, IP and TDM. Management of Telecommunications Service Networks
(Telephony, Access to • Internet and Data). Preparation of statistics. Preparation of technical or
management reports • Management of Microsoft
Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) • Available hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m
• Preferably with own
vehicle Purpose of the Position:
Execute the processes of attention of requirements to internal and external customers, providing technical support, according to the levels of technical escalation regulated by the Management of the Network Control Center (NOC).
• Monitor the operability of NetUno's CORE systems through the management of management platforms.
• Inform the responsible technical units in a timely manner of any requirement related to the operation of the networks and services.
• Inform the Call Center units and units involved, the mechanisms implemented for the attention of the requirements related to the networks and services. • Ensure timely attention to the requirements requested by customers.
• Meet the requirements of Trouble Shooting in its second level, and the process of technical escalation of the reports (Trouble Tickets, TT).
• Determine the possible causes of the requested requirements and provide a response within the established periods.
• Monitor the technical personnel in the field, in the processes of installation of connection equipment to corporate clients.
• Results Achievement Orientation • Analytical Skills • Customer Service Orientation • Organization • Teamwork Basic Full University 1 year