the Position Coordinate the activities of purchases and supply of the products and services necessary for the corporate always obtaining the best price, quality, service and purchase conditions.
In Administration/Foreign Trade
(Important) *Minimum experience of 5
years in similar positions (Important) *Excellent relations with entities related to the area
(Important) *Dealing with suppliers (Important)
*Indistinct sex not exceeding 45 years (Important)
*Availability to work in Las Mercedes (Important)
*Verifiable working references (Indispensable/Limiting)
*Honest, responsible professional, impeccable reputation (Indispensable/Limiting)
*Immediate availability (Important)
*Good presence, interpersonal relationships and diction (Indispensable)
Knowledge and Skills (Important)
*Negotiation capacity (Important)
*Ability to handle unforeseen situations.
*Ability to work under pressure.
*Ability to adapt to change and learning
*Proactive, charismatic, observant, flexible, social and analytical.
* Friendly and courteous treatment
* Ability to relate to different hierarchical levels
* Management of computers and Windows / Office utility programs
- Planning and Strategic Management Some Activities:
* Carry out negotiations for the purchase of supplies ensuring timely supply according to requirements
* Participate in operational meetings with management and leaders to know the needs and requirements
* Receive purchase orders, make quotes and obtain the best conditions of quality, service and cost.
* Maintain close relationships with suppliers to generate strategic alliances (business partners) that promote mutual benefits in the marketing of their products INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONS
* Keep the supplier catalog updated Attend to suppliers in person