The Technical Supervisor will make sure machines are operated correctly, maintains on-site safety, keeps machines up and running; and all quality and safety standards are implemented and running.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
About the Role
Reporting to the Production Coordinator, the Technical Supervisor will make sure machines are operated correctly, maintains on-site safety, keeps machines up and running; and all quality and safety standards are implemented and running.
- Planning for all the factory-related activities with proper feedback to the Quality Assurance manager Manage the operation of factory machinery.
- Manage factory labor and ensure performance is up to standard Providing on the job training.
- Through the supervisors and labor, implement efficient and correct practices that maximize production Assistance in the production
- Complete labor muster roll
- Prompt reporting observing factory protocol
- Properly maintain and logically store data generated in the course of production including data from machines such as color sorter.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety procedures and legislation Ensure factory machinery are well maintained
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Must hold a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant qualification.
- Minimum of two years' experience in factory processes.
- Experience in use of a computerized Information system.
- Experience in factory and labor administration.
- Be a positive.
- Be a person of high integrity.