Fluent in English and looking for an interesting job with a great team? Pro Dispatch 24 is looking for active and motivated English-speaking Logistics Managers.
Work as a Logistics Manager, Dispatcher in English in Dnipro, in the office of an American company Pro Dispatch 24. Since 2016 we provide truck dispatching and transportation brokerage services in the United States. Here are some of the things we achieved in 2020:
- Generated over 3 million US dollars in revenue for our customers
- Launched a brokerage department and tripled in size within six month
- Signed one of the largest trailer producers in the US as our customer
- Ability to freely communicate in English (native or advanced English speaker)
- Ability to write competently and work with documentation in English
- Ability to work in the evening 15:00 — 23:00
- Experience in logistics, freight brokerage, truck dispatching, sales or customer service is an advantage
- Knowledge of the US logistics market is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: you will be on the phone all the time! You need a clean and understandable accent as well as a positive attitude.
- Persistence and perseverance: communicating with transportation brokers and truck drivers is not always easy, but it’s so rewarding! We are looking for someone who is ready to hear «No» nine times and keep pushing that tenth time to get a «Yes»!
- Monitoring and analyzing routes for the transportation of goods: we will teach you how to analyze the US freight market and choose the optimal routes for your customers.
- Booking freight and negotiating prices: you will spend much of your time negotiating with freight brokers and shippers to find suitable loads for you customers
- Preparing paperwork for transportation: this will not be a huge part of your workday, but you will need to learn to handle paperwork with care
- Communicating with drivers and truck owners: as a dispatcher, you will be their eyes and ears in the transportation world while they drive.