Fluent in English and looking for an interesting job with a great team? Pro Dispatch 24 is looking for an active and motivated English-speaking sales manager.
Work as a Sales Manager in English in Dnipro, in the office of an American company Pro Dispatch 24. Since 2016 we provide truck dispatching and transportation brokerage services in the United States. Here are some of the things we achieved in 2020:
- Generated over 3 million US dollars in revenue for our customers
- Launched a brokerage department and tripled in size within six month
- Signed one of the largest trailer producers in the US as our customer
Advantages of working at Pro Dispatch 24
- Exprected salary once you gain some experience: $700-$1500 per month. $250 base salary + uncapped commission from sales and lead generation + bonuses for reaching your targets
- Work in a modern office in Dnipro city center
- Paid job training: we teach you all the ins and outs of the American transportation market. During the first month you will undergo training and trial period. You will be paid a base salary + full commission and bonuses
- Ability to continuously increase your income with additional commission
- Getting experience working in one of the largest industries in the US
- Opportunity for early career growth
- Friendly young international team (knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian languages is Not Required). We treat all team members as equals. We also have awesome parties and love to hang out together as a team!
- Evening working hours with a seven hour working day (16 — 23 o’clock)
We will consider your application even if you have no experience in sales or logistics! However, here are some of the requirements that will help you understand whether this job is for you.
- Ability to freely communicate in English (native or advanced English speaker)
- Ability to work with documentation in English
- Ability to work in the evening (16:00 — 23:00)
- Experience in sales and customer service is an advantage
- Knowledge of the US logistics market is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: you will be on the phone all the time! You need a clean and understandable accent as well as a positive attitude to attract customers.
- Persistence and perseverance: selling is not always easy, but it’s so rewarding! We are looking for someone who is ready to hear «No» nine times and keep pushing that tenth time to get a «Yes»!
- Generating leads for our dispatch team by making cold and warm calls to prospective customers and incoming leads to sell truck dispatching services
- Sending out agreements and supporting potential customers in the set up process
- Filling out customer cards and managing the sales funnel in CRM