I. General Background
The Entrepreneurship Development Fund (EDF) is a government trust fund established under Prakas of the Ministry of Economy and Finance. EDF aims to manage and mobilize resources to support the development of a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem in Cambodia and to provide financial and non-financial support to entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), startups, and partnered ecosystem builders who drive any innovative activity that creates value-added in the economy.
Khmer Enterprise (KE) is an implementation unit of the Entrepreneurship Development Fund, with an administrative autonomous, in charge of implementing EDF’s support programs and working directly with partners and beneficiaries in the ecosystem. The support programs include (1) Capacity upgrading, (2) networking, (3) entrepreneurial culture promotion, and (4) seed funding. Governance and program implementation are stipulated in the Operational Manual.
II. Why work with us
- Being a part of vibrant entrepreneurship ecosystem enablers and connect with startups, SMEs, and business associations networks locally and internationally
- Working with the latest technology trend
- Our incentive scheme is a performance-based culture with competitive remuneration. Remuneration: A Competitive remuneration package shall be based on work experience and qualifications.
III. Job Description
Executive Officer to CEO and Networking Officer
Term: Rolling 12 months' contract with a probation period of three (3) months. The contract will be extendable based on satisfactory performance in the preceding contract assessment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executive Officer to CEO:
- Assists Chief Executive Officer in daily operations of the center
- Creates a productive and achievement-oriented working environment
- Addresses any issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Maintains a clean, safe, and organized office
- Arranges CEO’s meeting appointments
- Overviews documents before submitting for approval
- Performs other tasks as assigned by CEO
- Create a supportive platform enabling entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and overcoming challenges
- Network with start-ups communities and networking groups, mature SMEs and large enterprises, venture capitalists, angel investors, and inter-governmental entities
- Attract talents to SMEs/startup
- Connect and learn from local, regional, international leaders
- Increase KE public exposure through collaboration, co-branding, and partnership
- Initiate networking programs to enable start-ups and Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) to access the market information
- The design program for KE to become the platform that connects SMEs to potential partners and among SMEs themselves
- Design networking tools to set up the networking platforms (eg: Digitalization on Networking)
- Organize and coordinate the networking programs including agenda proposal, an invitation to all stakeholders, and event management
- Follow-up reports on the outcome of each program
- Identify support required to run the programs (financial and non-financial)
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager