I. General Background
The Entrepreneurship Development Fund (EDF) is a government trust fund established under Prakas of the Ministry of Economy and Finance. EDF aims to manage and mobilize resources to support the development of a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem in Cambodia and to provide financial and nonfinancial support to entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), startups and partnered ecosystem builders who drive any innovative activity that create value- added in the economy.
Khmer Enterprise (KE) is an implementation unit of the Entrepreneurship Development Fund, with an administrative autonomous, in charge of implementing EDF’s support programs and working directly with partners and beneficiaries in the ecosystem. The support programs include (1) Capacity upgrading, (2) networking, (3) entrepreneurial culture promotion and (4) seed funding. Governance and program implementation are stipulated in Operational Manual.
II. Why work with us
- Being a part of vibrant entrepreneurship ecosystem enablers and connect with startups, SMEs and business associations networks locally and internationally
- Working with the latest technology trend
- Our incentive scheme is a performance-based culture with competitive remuneration.
Renumeration: A Competitive renumeration package shall be based on work experience and qualifications.
III. Job Description
Program Management Officer
Term: Rolling 12 months' contract with a probation period of three (3) months. The contract will be extendable based on satisfactory performance in the preceding of contract assessment
Scope of Works
- To undertake support program on market access for startups and SMEs both national and international markets
- To work with partners to provide financing support to startups and SME
- To build investment pipeline and prepare investment memorandum documents and other relevant investment or co-investment proposals
- To provide support on legal arrangement and process of disbursement of funds under satisfactory conditions and timely manner
- To support the delivery of technical assistance to prospective investees and beneficiaries for their investment readiness
- To analyze, examine, and make projections on the industry, market, and capital environments
- To prepare the monthly, quarterly, and annual market and fund management reports on a timely basis or upon request
- To undertake other relevant tasks related to market and business outlook, financial investment management and mobilization, but not limited to other tasks assigned by the management of the Khmer Enterprise
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in public finance, and accounting, investment or a closely related field or relevant qualifications such as ACCA, CFA
- At least three (3) years previous experiences in analyzing and managing investment opportunities, building and managing investment portfolios, and transacting in grant and equity transactions via co-financing scheme to enterprises, SMEs, and startups as well as conducting market analysis
- Proven experiences in managing startups and SMEs portfolios are preferred
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Khmer, strong analytical skills, business evaluation skills, and strong teamwork collaboration are required.
- Candidates from Banking or Investment sectors are encouraged to apply