The primary responsibility of a Talent Sourcer is to assist our Talent Acquisition team in searching for qualified candidate profiles that matches our job requirements from different online sources.
The position will be based either in Gameloft Saigon Studio or Work from Home, and will report to our Senior TA Business Partner(s).
• Working with Gameloft’s Talent Acquisition team, Hiring Managers to understand recruitment requirements and priorities;
• Supporting Talent Acquisition team in posting jobs on the Gameloft's job portals;
• Searching for candidates on the Internet, mostly social media and job boards;
• Scoring candidates against the job description;
• Preparing timely reports to Talent Acquisition team.
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• Ability to work full-time for the entire 6 months;
• Intermediate MS. Excel skills;
• Good research and sourcing skills;
• Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English (at least TOEIC 500 or equivalent);
• Confident communication.