Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Studio in Hanoi, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
• Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
• Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule;
• Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (Programmers, Artists, QA, Game Designer, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders);
• Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives;
• Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high quality standards;
• Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producer, superiors and any other project stakeholders.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 2 years of experience in management position;
• Passionate about video game, and good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
• Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
• Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
• PMO/PMP certificate is a plus
• Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
• Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
• Good leadership and team spirit;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent written and spoken English.