** Role and Responsibilities:
- Investigate system/software specifications to define test targets and test objectives.
- Design and create test cases, execute and analyze test results.
Feasibility Study for Automation Test
- Implement automation test script, solution for Web Application or PC Application
- Participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Record detailed metrics and monitor to track the progress and outcomes of the testing process..
** Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronic & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
** Preferred skills:
- At least 01 year experience in software development (requirement analysis, design, coding, testing), especially in application on PC (C/C++, C#, Java programming…)
- At least 01 year experience in software testing, directly involve in make test design and test specification
- Experience in automation test for PC & Web application, familiar with automation test framworks (Selenium, Appium, Ranorex, TestNG...) is an advantage.
- Familiar with bug tracking process & system Prefer members have ISTQB Foundation Level
** Additional Notes:
- Understanding/experiences in development process is an advantage.
Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members;
- Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies;
Able to work under high pressure.
- English language fluency, main focus on reading & writing Japanese language: motivation to learn Japanese. (JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.)