- Join a variety of big projects for Toshiba Group with many foreign experts
- Investigate & gather knowledge of new technologies & new industrial business domain to determine software solution and/or conduct domain-specific software engineering.
- Responsible for implementing, customizing, maintaining & debugging software solution.
- Contribute to test plan & test design; Responsible for developing & executing unit test cases if required.
- Responsible for product review on work done by team mates
- Contribute in system integration, fixing of bugs reported by customer or testing team.
- Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronic & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
** MANDATORY SKILLS
- Hand-on experiences & knowledge in OOP (experience about OOAD is a plus)
- Firm knowledge of computer science & software engineering
- Expert knowledge at Java Web
- Understands about design patterns and experienced at least 1 year.
- Firm knowledge at software engineering (from requirement definition, software design, implementation & testing);
- Understand basic of management activities in project.
- Experience in dealing with projects that have frequent change requests & tight schedule is a plus.
- Experience in working with multi-side and cross-cultured customers is an advantage.
** DESIRED SKILLS
- Knowledge and/or experience about cloud computing, Database is an advantage
- Understanding/experiences in development process is an advantage.
- Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated;
- Very good inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members;
- Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies;
- Able to work under high pressure.• Reading English is a must (TOEIC 600 or higher);
- Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.