Functional Area (i.e. Sales)
- Manage and lead the sales to achieve the target given for Ford, Jaguar Land Rover
- Manage the team to complete key tasks such as call, visit, email or other follow up strategies
- Plan for sales and marketing activities to increase brand awareness, loyalty and generate sales
- Complete the reports of daily, weekly and monthly
- Monitor the sales and trend to react with effective campaign, promotion or activities
- Manage the sales and marketing expenses within the budget given, but need approval from Sales and Operations Manager based in Vientiane.
- Ensure high satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Staff satisfaction, staff development and staff motivation.
- Achieve a high level of sales and market share.
- Ensure a high level of workshop performance with utilization of capacity, productivity, efficiency and quality of work (Fix It Right First Time).
- Utilization and maintenance of the Service Upgrade processes.
- Have an efficient Parts inventory management system.
- Have efficient Parts ordering and supply system.
- Achieve high level of fleet engagements and contracts.
- Maintain a high level of dealer service reputation in the market area.
- Achieve a high level of business results and profits.
- Meet all safety, environment and legal requirements.
- Meet all franchise policy, service and parts requirements.
- Ensure adherence to the appropriate employment awards.
- Labor and parts sales performance
- Meet Service KPIs
- Operating and quality performance
- Customer care and car return process
- Weekly issue of the measurement system
- Service profit
- Warranty claims
MAIN FUNCTIONS AS AUTOMTOVE AFTER SALES MANAGER
- Meet all customer wants and promises made.
- Constantly review market developments and competition.
- Offer competitive terms to all customers.
- Ensure a high quality of work, review quality of work and take improvement actions.
- Develop and implement marketing programs to increase business.
- Ensure a friendly customer handling process.
- Enable staff to operate a customer friendly “customer complaint system”.
- Control and continually improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Review market achievements.
- Ensure a clean, friendly and modern service area.
- Control stock Management
- Ensure frequently monitor the aged inventory and carryout effective stock clearance strategy.
- Ensure staff are dressed in company uniform, are friendly, professional and Behave in a positive “can do” manner.
- Develop, operate and review business plans and objectives by –
- Market share and revenue objectives
- Budgets including expense control
- Ensure Duty Statements are current and meaningful.
- Delegate authority where appropriate.
- Conduct Staff Reviews.
- Review and improve performance of staff and assist where necessary.
- Discipline staff where considered necessary.
- Hire, replace and develop staff.
- Ensure good working conditions for staff in consultation with Dealer Principal/Managing Director.
- Develop a team environment in the parts and service departments.
- Develop a good relationship with all departments and branches and support synergy effects between departments and branches.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the business.
- Reward staff for high levels of performance.
- Operate a staff suggestion scheme.
- Ensure a high level of productivity, efficiency and quality of work in parts and service.
- Maintain control and maintenance of equipment in the departments.
- Ensure that franchise requirements (franchise agreement, warranty, facility, equipment, Landed cost amendment etc.) are met.