Finance and Accounting Manager
Work location: Xekong Power Plant Co.,ltd (XPPL), Kaleum District, Xekong Province, Lao P.D.R.
Working day: 45 days, off: 8 days including travelling days (9 hours/day).
- To provide strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company's financial commitments are met; and
- To develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial and accounting management and control of the business activities of the whole Group.
- To oversee and manage accounting team. Leading the teams and motivating the accounting staff to complete the works as per due date; the works are including accounts payable, account receivable, inventory, costing, general ledger (including fixed assets), annual budgeting and statutory reporting for all company's project.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Complies with state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains, guides and trains up financial and accounting staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible experience in accounting and/or Finance management
- Should have at least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting; MBA degree is preferred
- Good strategic management skill and very good interpersonal, leadership skill
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred
- CPA Accounting preferred.