We are looking for: Merchandising Manager (Commercial) (pandamart)
The position holder will be responsible for supporting and managing selected categories within foodpanda’s pandamart team. He/She will work closely with the pandamart Senior Commercial Manager/Head of pandamart to set new processes and systems for the new business, devise short- and long-term category strategies with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Full P&L responsibility for the category, subcategory, including revenue, margin, wastage & other supplier income.
- Source and build a strong supplier/distributor/wholesalers base to negotiate terms improvement, secure supplier advertising expense, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods.
- Develop and execute an optimal category strategy, pricing, promotions, range, availability, and cost prices to expand both sales and margin
- Work to develop launch sourcing and SKU range to ensure we have high quality, good value goods available to our customers year-round.
- Employ data-driven decision-making to drive the category. Provide insight to the commercial team and work closely with marketing and supply chain to forecast demand and ensure consistent supply
- Provide insight to the marketing and supply chain to forecast demand and ensure consistent supply.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Supply Chain, Operations and Marketing to deliver strategic projects.
- Assist in the timely and accurate maintenance of system, catalogue, orders and promotions.
- Preferably 3 years or more experience in Ecommerce, Modern Trade, Consumer Goods or Food & Beverages products
- Strong relationship development skills at all levels; with proven track record in successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external)
- Strong written & verbal communication as well as presentation & negotiation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong MS Office skills (particularly Excel, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Comfortable working with a technological environment, using several software/apps to support the business.
- Good-Excellent Command in English language.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Health & Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Discount Codes
- Phone Allowance
- Wellness Program (fitness/football/badminton)
- Flexible Working Hours