Duties and Responsibilities:
- To analyze 4P+1P: Product, Price, Promotion, Place/Channel, and Packaging of each product portfolio.
- To set marketing monthly activities & promotions to drive sales growth and brand awareness both online/offline channel.
- To support marketing materials and POSM (Point-of-sales-material) for existing and new products.
- To analyze market information, competitor movement, and new product opportunity for gaining more market share.
- Manage and control own territory to make sure stock available and fresh
- Working closely with distributor team to push sale and clear all stock
- Event support (Exhibition, Expo, Seminar…)
- Others tasks as assigned by Manage
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in Sale & Marketing
- Experience with FMCG products; milk industry is a plus
- Expertise in marketing knowledge 4Ps and online marketing
- Good in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Organized, service-minded, and work well under deadlines
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- English languages speaking, writing and listening skill is mandatory requirement.
* Working 5 days per week – Monday to Friday (8am-5pm)
* Provided food, transportation and phone card allowance
* Provided seniority payment
* Provided NSSF and private insurance
* Followed labor law 100%
Telegram: 070 981 555