• Installing and configuring operating system and application software
• Learn and join technologies training provide by technical team & partner
• Working closely with partner/vender to provide technology consultation or support to
• Strong commitment to learn and certify the important certificate require by company
• Working as team and follow the task assign by the direct supervisor or management
• Implementing best practices for system security and data backups • Working closely
with sales team to support customer on time.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system, or related field.
• At least 1year experience in IT support, outstanding student fresh graduate are also
encouraged to apply.
• Understanding of window and Linux client and server architectures.
• Experience with VMware vSphere 6+
• Hand on experience on LAN/WAN and security solution is a plus.
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
• Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies including OSI network layer, TCP/IP) • Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
• Teamwork, communication skill, problem solving, and decision-marking.
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 01:00pm
Based on head office: Sangkat Ou Beak K’am, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
- 13th salary
- Staff’s Evaluation
- Health insurance
- Staff’s uniform
- Annual party
- Annual Bonus
- Baby gift
- Provide monthly gasoline
- Remuneration: Competitive salary, incentive
- Annual leave, sick leave, and special leave
- Public Holiday (Follow Cambodia Labor Law)