- To supervise the sales progress against targets/objectives set by management team.
- Activities and responsibilities:
- Increase monthly and annual sale
- Provide marketing support to Sale & Marketing Manager
- Report to Sale & Manager about customer request/demand
- Find new strategies to push sale
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge to customers.
- Monitor sales representative performance to ensure that targets are met.
- Build strong relationship with existing and new customer.
- Must sell out of showroom activity.
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager
- At least bachelor degree in business administration majoring in marketing, or
business related field
- Working Experience: A minimum of 2-year experience in a supervisory position in sales
or related field work.
- Khmer, English (good), Know-How (Technical competencies):
- Passionate about automotive industry
- Be able to work under high pressure of sales target
- Ability to manage and work independently
- Ability to think creatively and initiative
- Analytical skills and demonstrate positive attitude
- Excellent business communication skills, commendable in English language both in
speaking and writing.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft offices applications