Deputy Accounting Manager
Work location: Khamkeut Saen Oudom Gold Mining Co., Ltd
Khamkeut District, Bolikhamxay Province, Lao P.D.R.
Working day: 30 days, off: 6 days (8.5 hours/day).
1) Responsible for KSO and report to Accounting Manager and/or Board of Management the results, situations, and issue of the assigned work.
2) Financial Statement of KSO.
2.1) Under IFRS
- Export all the FS of KSO are in SAP system.
- Review, adjust (if any) and give recommendations and/or solution to all matters related to the FS before submitting to Accounting Manager.
- Review all the reconciliation of all companies (which are prepared by the supervisors)
- Coordinate with other departments in KSO and/or other department in the sites related to the FS.
- Prepare specific report which are party extract from the FS are requested by the board of management in KSO.
2.2) Lao Accounting
- The financial statement reports in Lao accounting format 2000 are in SAP system.
- Review, adjust (if any) and give recommendations and/or solutions to all matters related to the FS (Lao accouting format) to meet the requirements of tax departments and/or any government laws related to accounting.
3) Daily work
- Double check all payment document, approve for the accounting document before submitting documents to BOM for approval.
- Do the verification work related to online banking transfer at which KSO has accounts).
- Create vendors in online banking system.
- Check the cash reconciliation in the assigned subsidiary companies.
- Control the L/C payments which are paid in KSO.
- Consult accounting supervisors and accounting officer to solve daily issue.
- Assist/give information to other departments about finance and accountant information if they need any support related to accounting and finance.
- Assist the accounting manager in improving the accounting procedures, policies of the company.
- Design the control templates in excel if it is necessary for the work related. Those files are periodically reviewed and modified if any.
- Control the fixed assets of KSO and closely work with fixed assets accountant.
- Plan and set up the production costing of gold and other products in the SAP system.
4) Work with tax departments
- Work with Tax or other Government officer when they come to audit at KSO office or at their office related to all taxes matters.
- Update,advise inter-departments new tax regulations and ensure tax compliance related to PIT/VAT/CIT and other taxes in Laos.
- Prepare and submit relavant reports which include tax financial statements to tax departments for the year ended.
- Check/inform Lao Tax to Management team when they ask before PSG signs a contract with contractors.
- Do other task assigned by board of Management or Accounting manager.
- Have at least bachelor degree in finance or accounting, economics
- Very good at English in 04 skills (Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing)
- CPA/ACCA/CIMA,MBA,or Master in Accounting preferred.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible related experience.
- Advanced/Outstanding ability of using advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications.
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred.