As a Construction and Maintenance Manager, your duties may include the following:
Concern for accuracy and detail:
- Define the scope of each project with internal/external interactions to ensure you understand the project’s scope and division.
- Work on each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations, process change orders.
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project, and conduct meetings.
- Minimize the variation order
Planning, organizing, and implementing with endurance:
- Create the schedule for each project, including all tasks before the start of the construction, and provide weekly update/report.
- Bidding management with the procurement department (negotiate with integrity with venders, suppliers and subcontractors to minimize constructions costs.
- Prepare meticulous budget plan with all expected costs and strong follow-up actual expenses.
- Planning and site coordination keeping in line health and safety guidelines and regulations.
- Test Run and commission leading to professional handing over (documents and equipment).
- Monitor the defect liability period and change back.
- Quality, health, safety and environment control.
- Contact administration.
- Final payment and claims.
- Perform preventive and/or emergency maintenance duties at all EFG group’s location.
- Construct periodic inspection to determine estimates for material and time needed on each project.
Commitment to learning:
- Always be up-to-date regarding the brands requirements from franchisors (New design, new brand, new store concept, etc.).
- Review furniture and equipment, and order based on the standard of the brands.
- Other tasks as assigned from line manager
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction and maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.