• Ensure high satisfaction and customer loyalty.
• Staff satisfaction, staff development and staff motivation.
• Achieve a high level of sales and market share.
• Ensure a high level of workshop performance with utilization of capacity, productivity, efficiency and quality of work (Fix It Right First Time).
• Utilization and maintenance of the Service Upgrade processes.
• Labour and parts sales performance
• Operating and quality performance
• Customer care and car return process
• Weekly issue of the measurement system
• Service profit
• Warranty claims
• Meet all customer wants and promises made.
• Constantly review market developments and competition.
• Offer competitive terms to all customers.
• Ensure a high quality of work, review quality of work and take improvement actions.
• Develop and implement marketing programs to increase business.
• Ensure a friendly customer handling process.
• Enable staff to operate a customer friendly “customer complaint system”.
• Control and continually improve customer satisfaction levels.
• Ensure staff are dressed in company uniform, are friendly, professional and Behave in a positive “can do” manner.
• Develop, operate and review business plans and objectives by –
• Market share and revenue objectives
• Budgets including expense control
• Training and development plans of your staff
• Marketing plan
• Operate a staff suggestion scheme.
• Ensure a high level of productivity, efficiency and quality of work in parts and service.
• Maintain control and maintenance of equipment in the departments.
• Ensure that franchise requirements (franchise agreement, warranty, facility, equipment etc.) are met.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: