The .Net Developer will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities will include deliver new features, follow software development process and Contribute ideas to improve the project.
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
• Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
• Work as a key developer or team leader in the project
• Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
• Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deploy
• Participate in full life-cycle of software development
• Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
• Follow software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.
• Having at least 1+ years of experience in programming with .Net Framework
• Having at least 2+ total years of experience in software development.
• Experienced in using ASP.NET/ C#/ Winform/ WCF...
• Experienced in using Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL...
• Experienced in using Frontend library (Angular 2+ / React JS/ ExtJS...) is a big plus.
• Experience in AWS, Azure, google Cloud ... is a plus.
• Good at logical thinking, and team work spirit.
• Experienced in leading a small team (1-3 people) is a plus
• A proactive, team player with ability to work in dynamic environments.
• Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques;
• Experienced in leading a small team (1-3 people) is a big plus
• Good at English (communication & written) is a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam offers a competitive benefit packages. Come join us to enjoy:
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, Japan...
- Competitive & attractive compensation and benefits packages:
+ Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, Ph.D., English, Japanese language certifications.
+ Subsidy for transportation and meals.
+ 13th salary.
+ Additional International Insurance Package for employees.
+ Company trip for employees.
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.