This is a full-time broad and hands on role, responsible for the provision of all financial accounting services.
You will be accountable for daily financial operations, as well as providing professional and supportive business to the Group CFO.
The candidate will develop an in-depth understanding of company operations and financial requirements, then use this knowledge, paired with their own skills and past experience, to maintain a seamlessly run financial environment.
The successful candidate will be a professional and easy-going person with excellent, clear written and verbal English communication skills. They will also be efficient and reliable with a commitment to administration and be able to work in a team environment. Key responsibilities include:
● Preparation and processing of month end reporting in accordance with month end timeline
● Processing of accruals, prepayments and subsequent journals
● Overseeing the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll
● Overseeing the Fixed Assets Register
● Reconciliations including General Ledger and Balance Sheet
● Provide variance commentary for P&L performance against budget and forecast
● Assist with the preparation of month end management reporting pack
● Managing intercompany transactions
● Preparation of regulatory reporting requirements
● Assisting with the preparation of budgeting and forecasting reports
● Assist with cash flow forecasting
● Ensure compliance IFRS
● Assistance with preparation of Statutory Accounts and other external reporting
● Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure requirements are met in time
● Other ad hoc accounting and finance duties to support the business.
** This is what you will bring to the team:
● Ability to work within strict deadlines and reporting timelines
● Prioritisation and organisational skills
● Excellent attention to detail
● Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
● Strong verbal and written English communication skills
● Knowledge of IFRS
● Able to show initiative and be a self-starter
● Strong computer software skills, including spreadsheets and Accounting packages (Xero)
● Business Degree, with a major in Finance or Accounting
● Studying towards CPA / CA
● A minimum of 4 years + post grad accounting experience
** Perks we can offer you
You’re obviously great at what you do, so we know that you have a lot of choices about where to work. These are the reasons you’ll want to work for us.
○ You own your outcomes, your learning, your time. In turn, we own our part in helping you succeed on your journey.
○ We provide you with the vision and structure for you to create the space to work flexibly, in a way that benefits you and your team.
○ We can help you with the tools to grow your skills, salary and self.
○ Salary growth is important and we are committed to this growth for our team.
○ We are continually looking for learning opportunities for our team to get involved in.
○ Our people are scarily good at what they do, so you’ll be surrounded by experts to learn and be inspired by.
○ We create opportunities to dive into innovative technologies.
○ Knowing your work is meaningful and has an impact.
○ Understanding that what you do daily has a greater purpose towards your goals, the business goals and your team and community, is powerful.