We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People and Culture team.
This newly created role will lead the development and growth of the Xpon Technologies group Talent Acquisition function in Vietnam, with a strong focus on brand, talent demand generation, and employee experience. In this fast-paced position, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of a diverse portfolio of vacancies across the Vietnam business.
We are looking for a people person. Someone who can build great relationships, leverage their existing networks, organise, partner with universities and host events e.g. Hackathons. You will thrive in creating talent strategies to grow our Vietnam team in a high growth scale-up environment serving clients globally.
If you are dedicated and passionate about attracting, developing and maintaining top talent, committed to providing outstanding customer service to support the People and Culture function and have a down to earth, can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
Your proven experience executing strategic sourcing methods including pipeline development and market mapping, along with your ability to develop, drive and implement Talent Acquisition processes and programs, will ensure your success in this role.
As part of the People and Culture team, reporting to the Group Head of People and Culture (based in Australia), you will have a passion for people, brand, and technology and a never ending thirst for creating impact by combining creativity, automation and data.
This is what you will bring to the team
● Understanding of or ability to gain knowledge in building diverse talent pools , ideally with a strong background hiring for software engineering across Big Data, product and project, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, UX/UI and/or Data Science.
● You bring innovative sourcing methodologies and experience with non-traditional channels to find new candidates.
● Ideally you have a background in the tech industry.
● You bring a solid understanding of the competitive landscape today for tech recruiting in the Vietnam market.
● You have a consultative approach with our hiring manager community and create win/win outcomes.
● You have familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
● You work effectively in fast-paced environments and come up with a creative way of hitting your targets.
● Proven success in developing and implementing growth strategies, demand generation in fast growth organisations.
● Resilient at the core and an emphatic approach to team and client experience and relationships.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
● Enjoy a flexible working environment and look forward to connecting with the larger global team environment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to speak, read and write in English.
Perks we can offer you
You’re obviously great at what you do, so we know that you have a lot of choices about where to work.
These are the reasons you’ll want to work for us.
○ You own your outcomes, your learning, your time. In turn, we own our part in helping you succeed on your journey.
○ We provide you with the vision and structure for you to create the space to work flexibly, in a way that benefits you and your team.
○ We can help you with the tools to grow your skills, salary and self.
○ Salary growth is important and we are committed to this growth for our team.
○ We are continually looking for learning opportunities for our team to get involved in.
○ Our people are scarily good at what they do, so you’ll be surrounded by experts to learn and be inspired by.
○ We create opportunities to dive into innovative technologies.
○ Knowing your work is meaningful and has an impact.
○ Understanding that what you do daily has a greater purpose towards your goals, the business goals and your team and community, is powerful.
If you think this is the role for you – we’d love to meet you. Please [apply online or] send us your CV, together with a quick outline of what caught your eye from this job description, to our [Hirer job title, e.g. “Commercial Director”] on email